papers I am happy with
- Human evolution. How small was the bottleneck? JS Jones, S Rouhani, Nature 319 (6053), 449
- The frequency of shifts between alternative equilibria. NH Barton, S Rouhani, Journal of Theoretical Biology 125 (4), 397-418
- Turbulent Two-Dimensional Magnetohydrodynamics and Conformal Field Theory, MRR Tabar, S RouhaniAnnals Phys. 246, 446-458
- Do the quantum corrections to the soliton mass vanish? S Rouhani, Nuclear Physics B 182 (3), 462-476.
- Molecular genetics and the pattern of human evolution: plausible and implausible models, S Rouhani, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. Rowe, DC (2002).
some downloadable items:
see all of my papers in Google scholar